Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's About Time!


I know, I know, I should have started this blog 14 months ago after Connor was born, but better late than never, right? I have been meaning to start a blog about Connor for awhile for many reasons; so I can have something to look back on to remember the special little moments, to keep everyone up to date on the happenings in Connor's life, and of course to brag about our cute little man! After reading in my niece Debra's blog tonight and seeing that she is blogging about Connor, I figured it was about time that I start my own blog. I will leave you with a few pictures. A few old ones, and a few new ones to get you up to date. Then I will do my best to post often, so you can see all the cute, funny, and crazy things that Connor is doing.




4 comments:

  1. You are officially the cutest mommy ever for starting a blog about Connor!!! This is the best idea ever and way easier then keeping a baby book! I can't wait to follow the crazy life moments of my favorite little man : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good picture of Connor at the top of your post... taken with your new camera I take it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure enjoy and love this little guy. He bring a ray of sun shine into our hearts. Glad you set up this blog so we can record his growth and development.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor is such a beautiful little boy...!!! I'm tellin ya..he should be the new Gerber Baby!! Hee hee..
    Love you girl..

    ReplyDelete