Friday, April 10, 2009

Chips!

I was telling the girls a cute story about Connor the other day and Carolyn said I should share it on my blog, so here you go Carolyn.

So Connor has tried a few chips here and there, and of course he loves them. The other day I was letting him play in the pantry while I was fixing dinner. He grabbed a bag of chips, not knowing what it was until he actually opened the bag. When he got the bag opened though he got so excited and let out a squeal of delight and yelled "Chips!" with a huge smile on his face. It was a wonderful discovery for him and it was so cute that I had to let him have a chip. Plus, he said the word chips! A new word is always exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...I love chips too!
    My dad said he is going to have to work on the vacuuem cleaner again, so I told him he better invite Connor over ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stroy!!! I can just see that smile of his as he peeks into that big bag of 'CHIPS'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting this for me.. : )

    ReplyDelete