Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fun Fall Weekend

We have been having so much fun lately that I haven't had time to blog! I know, poor excuse. Sorry I have been neglecting the blog. I will give you some of the highlights of the fun we have been having over the past few months.

Last month, Connor got to go bowling for the first time at Nicki and Tyler's 9th birthday. I can't believe Nicki and Tyler are already 9 years old. It seems like just yesterday that they were born. It makes me realize how fast Connor will grow up too. Here are some pictures from the bowling party.





We have had perfect fall weather this weekend, and we have had fun being out and enjoying it. Yesterday we went to the zoo and it was a little cold, but not enough to keep us away. You may remember, we went to the zoo in May and didn't get to see much, partly because the zoo is so spread out and party because Connor did not want to ride in the stroller or be carried.

This time we took the wagon and that worked out a little better. He enjoys wagon rides over stroller rides. He enjoyed going down the slides at the playground more than he enjoyed looking at the animals, but he did get excited over the cheetahs. They were actually not napping, and they were running around chasing each other. Oh and as a bonus, Connor got to meet Sponge Bob!







Today we went to Red Barn Farm in Weston, MO with MiMi and PaPa. Connor really enjoyed the petting zoo, and sliding down the hay.










3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Connor sliding down the blue slide. He sure is ALL boy! :)
    great capture of the cheetah!
    ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture with the pumpkins is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one handsome young man. I don't think I am predjudice, but he is soooooooo cute. Give him a kiss from his Great Aunt Marcia. (Gosh, that makes me feel old!) Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete