Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A is for Alligator

We did our first No Time for Flash Cards activity tonight. What better way to start out, than with the first letter of the alphabet. We made an alligator face in the shape of an A. I wish I would have had the video camera going when I brought the craft box out because Connor let out a big gasp, did a little jig, and got such an excited look on his face when he saw all the markers, and paper. He was also excited about the pom poms and wanted to give one to Batta (our cat) to play with.

Here is a little glimpse of his excitement.


I drew out the letter A, then let Connor have at it and color away.


And boy, did he color. I was barely able to see the A anymore well enough to cut it out.


He put the teeth on all by himself



And the eyeballs...


He was so proud to show his work off to Daddy

We had so much fun working on our project. I can't wait to try more. Maybe we will break out the paints this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment