Monday, March 28, 2011

In Front of the Camera

I'm pretty much always behind the camera. Occasionally I'll pass the camera off to Vinnie to take a picture of Connor and I, but Connor ends up stubbornly squirming away. I saw this post on one of my favorite blogs about getting in the shot, so you are sure to have pictures of yourself with your kids. So, here is my attempt at getting in front of the camera...

I set the camera on the opposite arm of the couch and focused on Connor.

Then, set the timer and stepped in. Focus is off, but still a cute photo.

Take 2. Changed the position of the camera.

and cut my head off

try again


Even though they are not the best photos, quality wise, I think they turned out pretty cute. They capture the love and the fun that I share with my son. I should make it a point to get in front of the camera more often.

2 comments: