Thursday, March 24, 2011

A new blog, a new recipe

I like blogs and I like trying new recipes, so when I came across this blog, you can imagine how excited I was. There are so many enticing recipes on there, even ones that I feel confident that I can make, and have the time to make. Tonight we tried the spicy honey chicken, and it was delicious! It's definitely a keeper!

While we made dinner, Connor watered the yard.


Yep, we are back to wearing winter coats today. Told you our weather is fickle. After sweating in our sleep a few nights ago, I decided that Connor needed some new spring/summer pajamas. He's outgrown most of the ones from last year, so we headed to Kohl's and he must have been in a Toy Story mood that day because he chose 2 pajama sets that were both Toy Story. One set came with Buzz and Woody pajamas that look more like costumes. Here he is sporting the Woody ones.
Tonight we are back to wearing long sleeved fleece pajamas though. Everyone stay warm and cozy tonight. Good night!

1 comment: