Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Day!

I am on vacation this week and Connor and I are already having a blast. We went grocery shopping this morning, where Connor said hi, thank you and bye bye to the cashier and sacker. What a polite little man! Then after his nap we met Melanie and Landon at Paradise Park.

The boys had such a blast! First we played in the Water Room.



The boys were both fascinated when a little girl used the hand dryer.

Then we played in the Infant and Toddler room for awhile. There were all kinds of things for them to climb on.



Then we went grocery shopping.


Landon got to work the cash register.

Then they worked in a Pizza Parlor.

Connor likes to add red pepper to his pizza.

Then Connor went to the bank to cash his paycheck.

Then we went and played outside. They even have a playground just for the toddlers.

We had so much fun today. I didn't even realize we had this nearby. Last I heard this place was just a mini-golf park. I guess they added on to it over the last few years. Thanks Nancy for recommending that we go there. We will definitely go back, especially as Connor gets older and can enjoy some of the other rooms.

We have a fun week planned! On Thursday, Vinnie and I are going to the Royals game and we are taking Connor to the zoo on Friday. It looks like the weather is supposed to be nice too. If the rest of the week can be as nice as today was, I will be happy.

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this place either...now I want to go play too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe we haven't mentioned it to you!! We used to be there at least once a month. We bought the family membership because it was so much fun and both Evan and Caitlin could play - and even if one of them ran away, they couldn't get too far!!

    Miss you guys! Connor looks like he's having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete