Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Go Royals!

The Royals on are fire! It is so much fun to watch them play these days. Vinnie and I have been watching most of the games on TV. I am excited to go to a game this year and see a good team play and see the new stadium. Connor is even a Royals fan. He wore his Royals shirt to daycare today and he looked like such a little stud!


This picture makes me laugh. It looks as though he is saying, "Don't even think of taking my Goldfish!"


He was so cute playing with his keys this morning.

Trying to pet Batta. He loves his kitty cat!
It's funny when I view the pictures after taking them, Connor loves to look at the pictures too and he will point at himself and say, "baby." It is so cute to hear him talk and say actual words. He loves to say bye bye. He'll say it any chance he gets, whether it's to a car driving off on TV, or when we turn off the lights and leave the room. Yes, he said bye bye to the bathroom tonight after he was done brushing his teeth. Too funny! When Vinnie picked him up from daycare today Connor blew kisses and waved bye bye to all his friends, so of course all the other kids waved bye bye too. I look forward to him saying more and more words. This is such a fun age!

3 comments:

  1. His bye bye saying is adorable! I love the new background you picked out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee.. This is too cute!!! He is a little ham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww he is so cute Kelly I love his expressions!!

    ReplyDelete