Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Radio Flyer

Connor got a Radio Flyer wagon this weekend. I don't know who is more excited; us or Connor! Vinnie has been looking on Craigslist for a wagon for Connor for quite awhile, but he wanted to find a good deal of course. There was one listed for $35, so we jumped on it and picked it up on Sunday. Connor loves taking wagon rides around the yard. I was pulling him around in the wagon tonight and was able to get a few photos in. The top one is the first one I took, but then he got antsy and was ready to get moving again....
We are so excited to find a wagon for Connor and to get such a great deal. Connor loves playing outside. The next item on our list is a sandbox. I am so excited about that. I loved playing in the sandbox when I was little, it was one of my favorite outdoor activities. Here are a few more pictures that I snapped of Connor tonight. He is such a good subject!
And here is Connor's most recent funny face.

2 comments:

  1. Wagons are the best!!! Don't ya love Craig's List ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too fun Kelly! I told my friend Kath about maybe having a play date with the twins and she is all for it! Maybe when I get back from Peru we can all get together...
    : )

    ReplyDelete