Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Connor's House

What's better than a new car seat? The box it came in of course! I ordered a new car seat last week, because I got a great deal on a Britax, which is the Cadillac of car seats. I've wanted to replace the car seat in Vinnie's car for a while, because the straps twist all the time and it's really hard to tighten the straps. I just didn't feel like it was very safe, so I was delighted when I found such a great deal on a Britax, which is one of the safest car seats out there.

Ok, I'm done boring you with car seat talk. Onto the more exciting part of this post. The box, or "Connor's house" as he likes to call it. No sooner than I had the car seat out of the box, Connor was inside the box. Then he scurried off to his room, and returned with his Buzz blanket, then back to his room, and returned with is pillow. Each time he ran to his room, he came back with something new to furnish his house.

Here is the exterior of the home

Connor doing some interior decorating



The interior


Enjoying his work hard work on his new home


2 comments:

  1. How cute! Tell Connor Grandma is looking forward to seeing his new house this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! The box is ALWAYS the best part!

    ReplyDelete