Monday, January 10, 2011

My baby is turning into such a sweet kid!


I can't believe my baby is 3 already! Actually he turned 3 almost 3 weeks ago. I know, I am really bad at this blogging thing. Connor is always saying and doing cute and funny things, and I say to myself, "oh I should put that on my blog" and then I never do.

He is such a funny, happy-go-lucky kid. Vinnie and I really lucked out. He amazes us and makes us laugh and warms our hearts everyday. I keep waiting for the so called "terrible twos" or some people say "terrible threes" and that they are worse at 3. Not waiting like, oh I am so excited, I can hardly wait! More like, oh yikes, are the trying times just around the corner? Maybe we will luck out and he will always be easy to raise. Although if he is going to give us hell, I'd rather it be now, than in his teenage years.

Anyways, with this New Year, I will try to update more. Even if it is just a few sentences about something cute he did, because really that is what this blog is for, so I can look back and remember all the cute stuff he did that I might otherwise forget.

So, what cute story will I leave you with tonight? Well, lately Connor and Batta (our cat) have been bonding. Some of you that have been to my house are thinking, you have a cat? Yep! You never see him though because he is painfully shy. The only people he comes out for are my Mom, my friend Sarah, and just recently my Grandma. He is so painfully shy that it has taken him 3 years to realize that Connor isn't that bad and that if he hangs around long enough he will actually get quite a bit of attention from Connor.

Batta used to run off when Connor would get about 2 feet from him. Lately though he has been letting Connor pet him and talk to him. Connor likes to share his toys with Batta. He will line his cars up next to him and say, "here Batta!" The other night he tried to share his pretzels with him. Tonight after petting Batta, Connor goes, "Batta is my bud! He's really cute!"

I love that kid! He's such a sweetheart!

We also enjoyed some time out in the snow today. Here are a few pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment